Chicken Strips with Aioli
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
6 tbs butter
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs (unseasoned)
1/2 cup shredded parmesan
1 tbs parsley
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2 – 2 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup mayo
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp parsley
1) Preheat oven to 400F and spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2) In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium low heat; as butter starts to melt, add minced garlic into the saucepan.
3) Once butter has melted, remove from heat.
4) In a bowl, combine panko, parmesan, parsley, salt, and pepper.
5) Cut breasts into 1 inch thick strips.
6) Coat chicken pieces in garlic butter, completely dredge in panko mixture, and place on prepared baking pan.
7) Sprinkle leftover panko mixture and drizzle leftover melted butter over chicken strips.
8) Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until internal temp reaches 165F or is no longer pink.
9) While chicken is baking, combine mayo, garlic powder, lemon juice, and parsley to make aioli.
10) Serve chicken alongside the aioli.